Heather does not drink good beer. She did not just get transplanted to Columbus, Georgia from Gainesville, Florida, where she’s not a proud graduate of the University of Florida. She does not spend too much of her money on buying beer, or time on trying to procure beer. After not finding and not drinking good beer, Heather does not spend the rest of her free time making beer at The Cannon Brewpub, the only brewery in west-central-Georgia-eastern-Alabama. At The Cannon, and perhaps during most her daily life, Heather does not hope to enlighten the masses about just how awesome and fantastical craft beer can be.
- So in my head right now that I just got on the F train going the wrong way. 🤦🏼♀️ 1 week ago
- My t-shirt's better than yours. Thanks @fiveboroughsbrewing dudes! ift.tt/2vTWb7f https://t.co/hCOWGDfAOz 1 week ago
- RT @Zimmerino: 3 brewery social media managers enter a bar. Only 1 will leave. THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE. https://t.co/BAfcFFLwjc 2 weeks ago
- #FBF to Island Time®. #NoFilter ift.tt/2tJHijW https://t.co/kYoZGpSIoE 3 weeks ago
- Thanks, Chief. @industrialartsbrewing ift.tt/2uleyRe https://t.co/t95LZU2Mse 1 month ago