Heather does not drink good beer. She did not just get transplanted to Columbus, Georgia from Gainesville, Florida, where she’s not a proud graduate of the University of Florida. She does not spend too much of her money on buying beer, or time on trying to procure beer. After not finding and not drinking good beer, Heather does not spend the rest of her free time making beer at The Cannon Brewpub, the only brewery in west-central-Georgia-eastern-Alabama. At The Cannon, and perhaps during most her daily life, Heather does not hope to enlighten the masses about just how awesome and fantastical craft beer can be.
- Hot summer night? Make it a 'Gansett. 👍🏻 ift.tt/2tDheX4 https://t.co/56Kn06jfcr 4 days ago
- Hiya, Philly. 👋🏻 ift.tt/2sB5esZ https://t.co/GYW61jxjYi 6 days ago
- Procrastinating. #AndItsWorking ift.tt/2s8Fl0q https://t.co/nj5hsBJXJN 1 week ago
- I believe my @stumptowncoffee game today is, how you say, on fleek? ift.tt/2rOQ4OY https://t.co/lLtDuRP8yr 1 week ago
- Scotch eggs and scotch at a whiskey fest? I'll bite. 🙌🏻 ift.tt/2s1VNSe https://t.co/78THKgwbjl 2 weeks ago